; Tangled Up In Blue: Worst album covers ever...I wanted to share

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Worst album covers ever...I wanted to share

There may be weirder or 'sicker' covers out there somewhere, but it's gonna be hard to beat these.

This first one has to be from the hills of Kentucky..in the land of 'i'm my own grandpa'..



I don't find this guy's life quite as loveable as he appears to...



Here's one for your next party...Didn't Curtis Mayfield finish this guy off..or was that another Freddy?



What the hell were these guys thinking?



Tino, Tino, Tino...ok, i'm speechless.



HT: holly anderton

8 Comments:

Blogger Kat Coble said...

Well, I had Tino and another one that's not on your list...

Jammin' Dave, the Turntable Slave (or something like that...)

hanging outside my office (cubicle) for several months.

I wonder why people thought I was wierd.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Glen said...

Oh dear, those are terrible.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Raizor's Edge said...

Thanks for not posting Two Virgins. We don't really need to see a nekkid Yoko near dinner time.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Sharon Cobb said...

Karen...
Is that a dare? ;)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Karlo said...

If I were these artists, I'd be hitting the used record stores buying up every one of my albums I could find. BTW, I think the Jim Post cover wins the bozo cover award.

6:40 AM  
Blogger The Continental Op said...

The first one (Julie's Sixteenth Birthday) is sooooo creepy on sooooo many levels!

10:39 AM  
Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

Maybe a better title would be gayest album covers.

4:37 PM  
Blogger terrette said...

My sister used to have albums by the Ohio Players. Those were atrocious. Does anyone recall those?

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home