; Tangled Up In Blue: Pete Townsend and Justin Kreutzman Blog Too

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Pete Townsend and Justin Kreutzman Blog Too

Sharon Cobb tipped me off to the fact that Pete Townshend is now blogging. When I was reading through some of the comments on Pete's site, I noticed the name Justin Kreutzman. I knew that Grateful Dead drummer Bill Kreutzman had a son named Justin, so I checked it out and sure enough, it was Bill's son. His blog is awesome. He is a photographer and he shares a lot of cool photos, in addition to some really good stories about growing up with the Grateful Dead. Being Bill Kreutzman's son, he also befriended many other musicians. I especially liked this post about a conversation that he once had with his friend and former Lynyrd Skynyrd bassist Leon Wilkeson. If you are a fan of Southern Rock, I highly recommend you read that post. What a find!

6 Comments:

Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

Wow, that's so cool.
Made me want to read my own Blog!

~Thanks~

9:27 PM  
Blogger Glen said...

Thanks for stopping by. Your blog posts were some of the most interesting stuff I read on internet all day. I love that music your dad made. What a long strange trip it was.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Amanda and SuperAmanda™ said...

Great blog! Loggins and Messina may not be together anymore but in my world they will always be The Everly Brothers of Yacht Rock...Winnie the Pooh smooth!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Kat Coble said...

So where was Justin when I needed to get my damn facts straight about who wrote Cassidy?!?

Man, the world is so unfair.

IAS, Justin, your blog is quite the cool.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

But an even better Blog to check out is Rachel Fuller's.
Everyone should check that one out as well.


http://rachelfuller.blogspot.com/

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home