; Tangled Up In Blue: Listen To The New Dylan For Free

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Listen To The New Dylan For Free

I just got an email from John Hutcheson telling me about this:

"http://music.aol.com/songs/new_releases_full_cds/0829_bob_dylan
you can stream all the songs from the soundtrack from the upcoming
Scorsese special on Dylan."

As I type this, I am listening. It sounds like Woody Guthrie, which is not surprising since Woody was one of his heroes.

Dylan lovers--you might want to check out this little taste of history.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Cobb said...

Okay. I'm further down the list in listening to this cd, and I want to know how it is we all left "She Belongs To Me" off our favorite Dylans songs list?

I totally forgot how great that song is.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Kat Coble said...

Isn't that how most Dylan songs are? They're out there, and they've made an impression on your brain deep enough to be loved but subtle enough to be shadows, until you hear them again.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Sharon Cobb said...

Again, well put! I like the way you play with words.

Katherine, you, me and Glen...and any other people we know around here into music, should get together at Bongo Javas and do this in person!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Glen said...

Sounds like a great idea.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Kat Coble said...

That does sound like a great idea.

2:17 PM  
Blogger John H said...

coolio...

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home